4Life Transfer Factor Workshop
- You’ll learn how 4Life products are unique
- Given by our 4Life Chief Scientific Officer, Dr Vollmer, PhD.
Build your Business 2.0
- You’ll learn startegies to develop your 4Life Business sharing information and interacting on social medias.
- Given by the Director of Marketing & Sales Initiatives, Matt Lisonbee , and 4Life Digital Marketing Manager, Dana Fortune.
By registering and participating in the workshops, you accept the following conditions:
- Each workshop has a limited capacity of 300 places and will be done in English with consecutive translation into Spanish.
- To participate in the workshops, it is mandatory to have previously purchased your ticket to Auditorium 1 or 2 of our Convention TOGETHER.
- The person making the inscription is responsible for verifying that the indicated data are correct. The entrance to the workshop is connected to the bar code of your ticket.
- Since the inscription to the workshop is connected to the barcode of your ticket, it will not be possible to change your inscription to another person. Be sure to enter the correct barcode of the ticket you are going to use.
- The inscription to the workshops can only be done through the web, filling in the online form.
- Once you have completed and sent the form, you will receive confirmation of your inscription on the screen and to the email address you have indicated during the reservation.
- On the day of the event, it is mandatory to go through the registration area before you can access the Workshop, since that is where you will receive your bracelet to enter the workshop. Without bracelet you won’t be able to enter the workshop.
- We highly recommend doing your registration sufficiently in advance in order to be able to arrive in the room “multiuso”, 30 minutes before the workshop starts. We remind you that the registration will open on Thursday from 5:00 p.m. and on Friday from 8:00 a.m.
- 4Life reserves the right to cancel or modify the workshops timetable if the inscriptions do not reach the minimum of attendees necessary to carry them out. 4Life has the right to refuse the entry of anyone who does not respect the conditions.
- Since the capacity is limited (300 seats per workshop), you can only participate once in each of the two Workshops.
- We ask that you show up 30 minutes before the workshop start time.
- It won’t be possible to access the workshop if you show up 10 minutes after the start time.
- In order to access the workshop, it is necessary to wear the corresponding bracelets to the sessions and/or workshops in which you have registered. Entry with broken or damaged bracelets will not be accepted.